Saturday, January 1, 2011

A new start in 2011

Here we are the start of another new year and I felt it was time to drop a lot of my old ideas and start fresh with a new magazine idea and another try at a photo a day project. Right now I am house sitting in California which means I will be posting images from here for the first two maybe even three months but the idea behind THE MIDWEST PHOTOGRAPHER isn't just about posting images of the midwest. I want the blog and the upcoming print magazine to give a voice to the often overlooked midwestern photographer. There will be more information on that as I come up with it so for now it is going to just be the blog. Hope you enjoy and stay tuned for more.
This image was shot with a Nikon D300, a 10.5mm fisheye and processed in Adobe Lightroom 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment